It's tueday and someone outside is having a BBQ. I can tell this because the smell of spitting burgers in wafting in through the window and I can hear them having BBQ style conversations about is it done yet and how john always has to be the one cooking at all time. John sounds like an arse, he's probably wearing an apron and touching kids when no one is looking. Not that I'm spiteful.
So Matt has been staying with me for a few days which has been great, we played a lot of Madden 2004 on the now somewhat retro xbox and made our friend kerrie make us tea at all hours. It was like a little family unit in the filth of my lounge. (we cleaned the lounge today, I found my key, matt found about four lighters and both our noses discovered new and intoxicating smells) It's been a good final week of university all in all. Went to see Crazy Arm and Mustard City Rockers last night which was a little subdued on account of the monsoon which swept through Norwich yesterday. Still Crazy Arm brought the rock, Mustard City brought the Norfolk equivalent, it was quite the steaming musical stew. About to go and see Matthew Reynolds play some songs in the Crypt @ Bedfords which will no doubt leave me underwhelemed yet happy as he has done since I was 16 years old wearing skate shorts and watching Howards Alias. Shit i'm still wearing skateshorts.
Tuesday, 16 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment