Tuesday, 15 September 2009

Fashionista

I think so things maybe so far outside your sphere of understanding that they can't help but terrify you. Things that you can't even imagine happening to your or anybody you know. Things so tragic, so incomprehensible that they make your body tighten and a shiver of panic form behind your eyes. This incomprehensible paranoia is brought on by god knows what but I constantly think something awful, genuinely awful is going to happen at any given moment. Like a plane is going to crash somewhere or everybody I've ever known is going to be hunted and stalked to death by a B-movie serial killer intent on my complete deconstruction. Selfish and paranoid times. It's seasonal of course. Autumn is an anxious period of time, it's because people are more relaxed in t-shirts. Maybe we need something equally as casual for Autumn. No wonder I feel impending death and doom at every moment, scarfs are basically just asphyxiation tools, anyone could grab it and cut off my air supply. There wouldn't even be any prints because they would be wearing gloves. There's something sadistic about wellies to...

No comments:

Post a Comment